Monday, June 2, 2014

Sew Along Week Nine

In week nine of Emma's Sew Along I sewed the "Kugeltasche". I taken a fabric with kind of a velvet print and inside I taken cotton fabric. The handles were made of felt and stiched through all layers for more stability. As a little spot of color I attached my label on a scrap of lime green leather.





The pattern is again taken from the CD Taschenspieler 2 from farbenmix and is called Kugeltasche.
This post is linked up to Emma and to tt-taschenundtaeschchen .


9 comments:

  1. Die Tasche ist superschick geworden, der Stoff würde mir auch gefallen ;)

    Liebe Grüße, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Tasche ist sehr schön, toller Stoff.

    LG Marita

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahnsinnig schön...boah der Stoff...ein Traum..glg emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Der Stoff macht die Tasche spannend :-)
    Grüssle. Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Thanks for providing
    these details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good post! We are linking to this particularly great article
    on our site. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very
    well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
    Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff previous to and you're simply too fantastic.

    I actually like what you have got here, certainly like what you're stating and the way by which
    you assert it. You make it entertaining and
    you continue to take care of to keep it sensible.
    I can't wait to learn much more from you.
    This is really a great site.

    ReplyDelete